Thursday, March 25, 2010

Florian Meindl


I've been dabbling in a bit of minimal/tech/house sort of stuff lately, and in my search for tracks with a funky, chilled-out feel, Florian Meindl is one guy that has stood out.

Hailing from Austria, this DJ, producer and sound designer has studied at the London College of Music. His productions have a depth of detail and intricacy which characterises, for me, quality tech house.

His track 'Flashmob' - posted in Erol Alkan's Beatport chart in November last year - has the sort of bassline I could listen to all day.

I've been so overwhelmed by the amount of throwaway electro there is these days that stumbling upon this guy was like a godsend. There's definitely not enough of this sort of stuff going around Sydney clubs at the moment.


Florian Meindl - Flashmob (original mix)


Florian Meindl - Worms

No comments:

Post a Comment